ZERØGRAND Stowaway Parka
ZERØGRAND Stowaway Parka
$165.97 40% off
City-smart style meets alpine technical materials and execution. The ZERØGRAND™ Stow Away Parka is an unbelievably light, stows in its own pocket and packs down to next to nothing, for maximum on-the-go efficiency. Fully waterproof and meticulously crafted, it packs remarkably easily into any bag, you’ll never be caught in the rain without it. The most practical piece in your outerwear arsenal, yet zero compromise to style.
- Highly technical and ultra-light 15D 2.5L mechanical-stretch ripstop shell fabric used in Mountain Hardwear’s Alpine Collection in a silhouette refined for the city.
- Fully seam taped 2.5L waterproof-breathable construction.
- Unbelievably light at 7 ounces, it stows in pocket and packs down to next to nothing.
- Water resistant polyurethane coated zippered hand warmer pockets keep the elements out and contents secure and dry.
- Adjustable hood for protection without impeding visibility.
- Snap adjustment at waist dials in fit.
- Stylized notched-back detail.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs keep the elements out and make layering easy.
- Two-way center front zipper.
- Fabric Body: Dry.Q 15D 2.5L Ripstop.
- Body Fabric Content: 100% Nylon.
- Measurements - Apparel Fit: Standard.
- Weight: 7 oz / 199 g.
- Model is wearing size medium.
5.0 / 5.0
I bought this at the Cole Haan store in Boca Raton... I Love this jacket. It's super light and takes up no space in my backpack. I've used it a lot in the crazy rain we get here in SoFla... it straightens out in a minute or two and looks really nice....way nicer than you would think for a jacket literally crumpled up for weeks on end. I highly recommend it.
December 18, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 10 answers
Why did you choose this?
Cole Haan Store
I was looking for something that would be easily packed into my daily commute bag and would fit nicely over a suit jacket
raymond b on Apr 15, 2018
is the lining removalable? What temperatures is the coat good for?
BEST ANSWER: There is no lining. This is a lightweight parka primarily for rain protection. It offers little warmth. The value to me is that it folds into one of its pockets for storage in my office backpack, and I can quickly unfold and use it in case of rain.
Other Accessories & Outerwear
F10129$80.00$29.97 63% off
F10730$450.00$179.97 60% off
MM2087$20.00$9.97 50% off
MM2126$16.00$9.95 38% off
MM2182$16.00$9.95 38% off
F10515$80.00$39.97 50% off
F10124$100.00$59.95 40% off
SG1030$160.00$49.97 69% off
T40102$398.00$149.97 62% off
T40103$398.00$149.97 62% off